Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some random pics.

A picture from the 8th floor balcony outside my room.
Remember the man in the middle of the last picture? This picture
is taken about 5 meters behind his position.
Waiting at the bus stop for the first transit.

Transiting from 1 bus stop to another.

Waiting at the 2nd bus stop after the transit, and yes, that is a
Christmas tree in the background.

A picture taken from the Anatomy classroom.

Studying medicine in Russia is better than in Malaysia because
we use real 'preprats' for our studies. But we are not allowed
to take pictures of them out of respect for their owner. I'm not
explaining the term but you can guess what it is from the picture above.

Cheating for exams (not me)

Tired after studying all night. BTW, thats Raymond in the middle.

I caught this picture, those guys were stuck in the lift for 5 mins,
but when the door opened, the 1st guy saw me preparing to take
a pic and well, he has fast reflexes and vice versa for my camera phone
I WANT A NEW CAMERA!!!!


No comments: