Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rant Of The Month

Sorry guys, I haven't noticed that a month has passed since my last post update. Anyway, I'm quite busy at the moment with controls (Russian version of pop quizzes with the importance of a semester exam). So anyway, the line has also been quite... slow and its hard just to load the posting page. I have other pictures, other than the ones which I promised which I would like to share. Unfortunately, my videophone's 2GB memory failed me during last week's Malaysian night. Plus, I forgot to take some pictures of the Cookin Crew, including me, half an hour ago when we were preparing the 20 chickens to be cooked tomorrow for the Christmas open house on Saturday. My next update should be during the 1 week holiday in a fortnight.

Ps. Sorry again for this blank post, tata.

No comments: