Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Beginner's First Move

I am sorry to disappoint you guys but I am new at this. Anyway, I created this blog since everyone in Kuching have been asking how life is like at (Kampung) Kepala Batas, Seberang Perai, Pulau Pinang. So, I dedicate this blog to all my friends in Kuching, for my dear friend Ho who unfortunately is unable to make it for the second semester of the Russian Pre-Med Education at ACMS, Kepala Batas (moment of silence please) . Now that the moment of silence is over, **** you (ADD IMPORTANT AUTHORITY) for not allowing my friend to study medicine at Russia with me!. Since this blog is mainly about life in Kepala Batas, and I am still at Kuching, bye bye for now. I will start blogging once I start taking photoes there on Monday, with my NEW HANDPHONE!


It is an LG KE770 and believe it or not, my father won it at a Write and Win Contest at the KLIA.
Oh yeah. to Daniel and Larry, JY for getting 11 A1s for Spm.

No comments: