Saturday, March 15, 2008

Adopt a Pup Sunday

Some of you already know that i have a few dogs guarding my house. But shat most of you DON'T know is that one of them gave birth to four cute little pups. Anyway, i have to leave for Penang at 3 o'clock this afternoon, there will be almost no one left to love them (except for my little brother and sister, who have a twisted way to love) and i would have to give them up for adoption. As i dont trust the SSPCA, I am putting them up for adoption, here on my blog itself. Since I respect their privacy, I only know that there are three males and a female in this batch, though which is which i have no clue of. Here are a few photoes that i took of them, once i was able to keep them still for just one second. I am sorry that i have no time to readjust the picture position but i think it makes them look better.









Ps, these puppies are mixed breeds. Whoever wants to adopt them may e-mail me at clempowen@hotmail.com or tell me through this blog itself. Offer available for Kuching citizens only.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Ahhh!!! They're Gorgeous! But I have 3 dogs already o.O