Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Funnies

Just half an hour ago, I was eating at a roadside restaurant with Rahman and Aiman, while reading a book. Totally absorbed in the book, I didn't notice anything until I heard (or not) the chatter stop. I looked up and saw the 2 stooges staring across the room at a man who happened to be staring at Rahman with the threatening look. He was signalling in our direction and I heard the receptionist behind me say something, I didn't bother to think too much about it. A woman sitting behind Aiman went to the toilet. Later, on our way back to the hostel...

Rahman : (faces Aiman) See lah, because of you I got scolded.
Me : Hah?? I thought he was talking to the girl at the counter?
Rahman : No lah, he was scolding me. You didn't say what he said is it?
Me : No. What did he say?
Aiman : He said, 'Mui est', 'we are eating.'
Me : So?
Rahman : He was scolding me because Amir (Aiman's name is Amir Aiman) farted so loudly while he was eating. You didn't hear meh? Hahaha, the girl behind Amir cant stand the smell and left.
Me : Erm... No??

No comments: