Monday, February 16, 2009

Eye of the Storm

Tedious Tuesday will begin soon, and here I am, typing a blog post. Hmmm.... Well, right now I'm taking a break from studying anatomy so I'll just take the chance to upload more photoes taken from Saturday onwards.
Our Russian language teacher, who teaches a combination of two groups.

Dave trying to figure out how to eat the pizza, and my very first subway.
Do you remember the pancakes sold at the Kuching Sunday market?
This is the Russian version with multiple choices of sauces and fillings.
My Biology class, and my group mates. From left to right, Shirley, Jenny, Amir Aiman, Dave and Rahman. For after Shirley stopped wearing glasses, it's hard for me to tell between her and Jenny. And yeah, I know she looks like a ghost in this picture. Why don't you try take a picture during class with the teacher 1.5 metres to your right? Anyway, the teacher..
is Elena Michailovna. Yeah, she is 1.5 metres away, dare take a chance shot with her staring in your direction?

Then, the now predictable part of my post. Microscope slides!! Yay.
Red blood cells infected with Plasmodium Vivax. The blue represents the infected cells. And you can see some cell fragments from when the cell burst. The parasite is one of the many species which causes Malaria.
Erm, I really don't know what I am supposed to find here, I just know that the slide was labelled Toxoplasma Gondii.
And this one, I don't even know what the label on the slide means.

No comments: