Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A REPLY TO MR GUEST

I'm sorry, I'm at ACMS, not AIMST. Well, I nearly went to AIMST, until my parents found out 1 crucial fact. There are three intakes a year, and each intake consists of about 100 students. Please note that these intakes are for Pre-Medical Studies. Next, there is only 1 intake for 1st year students next year, for the WHOLE year and they only allow about 50 students in for 1st year students. In addition, their pre-medical course isn't accepted by any ther universities, whether local or overseas. But, if u want to go there, it is up to you. My parents checked out some blogs and the students are quite happy there. So it would be like work very very hard to get in, and when you get in, it would be an easy and straight path to get your medical certificates. I on the other hand chose to go for ACMS because I would get to study and skip a Pre-Medical years worth in my quest to be a doctor in Russia and well, gain an experience of overseas life. Plus, the entrance is confirmed easy though I would have to study harder than those students in AIMST for the next 6 years. Anyway, I've to go now. My mum reads my blog and she sure won't miss this post. SORRY MUM. Okay, back to studying.

No comments: